Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is Brock Lesnar unsafe to work with?

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 09:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
ShinsuKlee Nakamura
The Loose Cannon

ShinsuKlee Nakamura has made a name for themselvesShinsuKlee Nakamura has made a name for themselvesShinsuKlee Nakamura has made a name for themselvesShinsuKlee Nakamura has made a name for themselvesShinsuKlee Nakamura has made a name for themselvesShinsuKlee Nakamura has made a name for themselvesShinsuKlee Nakamura has made a name for themselvesShinsuKlee Nakamura has made a name for themselvesShinsuKlee Nakamura has made a name for themselvesShinsuKlee Nakamura has made a name for themselvesShinsuKlee Nakamura has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Is Brock Lesnar unsafe to work with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazypwny View Post
I recently watched his match vs John Cena at Extreme Rules 2012, and man, it was brutal. Not only did he bust John Cena open, every punch and takedown of his felt brutal and real. I'm sure if it wasn't for John Cena's whole "never say die" attitude/gimmick, Cena would have probably called the match off. It felt like a fight, and truly, Brock has become a fighter these past few years. Even yesterday, he bounced a chair off of the Miz's head and F5'd him on a couch.

I completely understand his gimmick is to be that dangerous, monster heel who can give anyone the fight of their life ..but is he really just too dangerous to work with?
It's still real to you damn it!!!

Credit to CHAMPviaDQ for EPIC Sig full of SWAG!
ShinsuKlee Nakamura is online now   Reply With Quote