Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CREATE A CONTROVERSIAL GIMMICK

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 04:18 AM   #131 (permalink)
mattpancamo@yahoo.
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

mattpancamo@yahoo. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmattpancamo@yahoo. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmattpancamo@yahoo. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmattpancamo@yahoo. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: CREATE A CONTROVERSIAL GIMMICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTI TEO View Post
Special Ed - a retarded Wrestler. He arrives to the arena in a yellow school bus, with his lunchbox, and he mimics Hogan, Cena, and the Rock. He calls timeouts during matches and he beats all the faces when they refuse to beat him up. His career starts out when he meets CENA and he wants a Wrestling Match vs. Cena... Cena being the nice guy lets him win. Next week the retard is in the top 10., so heel wrestlers start flying him to RAW so they can get the positional jump by beating someone in the top 10.

A Big Gay Biker - I want a guy who looks like RW Hawk and sticks his hand down wrestlers pants, grinds up aganist them, and sticks his finger in their butts - then smells his finger. He'll walk into the locker room grab a wrestlers truck and sniff them. If a Wrestler gets up he smells their seats and he carries straws around.

A Super Smart and Fat internet wrestling Fan (think Bastion Booger) whose watched 10,000 wrestling matches and has an immense knowledge of what to do. He'll cut promos and give obscure quotes like I'll make you tap out like the Iron Shiek made George South tap on Wrestling SUperstars in 1983. He's also a virgin.

Little Jimmy - a huge monster like the Boogey Man
OMG Im Dying!!!! This is my new favorite thread!!!!

Marking for AJ Lee, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Antonio Cesaro, Mark Henry, and CM Punk.
mattpancamo@yahoo. is offline   Reply With Quote