Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread
View Single Post
post #6787 of (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 05:09 AM
duttanized
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleySabin View Post
Agreed, his heel work has greatly outshined his work as a face. Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if a plan vs Roode could show the world that as an underdog face he'd certainly play the role really well. He did vs Samoa Joe at No Surrender 2005. It's got potential.

A spot in the Bound For Glory series would be too good for words. He wouldn't win, but a good showing in all of the potential matches is enough. Beauty of that tournament has been all of the good/great matches it's given a bulk of the roster.

Wouldn't be into a team with Sonjay. Sonjay isn't even in the company as it is and he's long past tag team wrestling - as I said.
The underdog role would be kind of cool but it would be really tough if they keep Aries and Roode as a tag team which I hope they do. Would be a really interesting dynamic though.

As long as Sabin stays healthy, there's a good chance he'll be in the Bound For Glory Series. I don't know how well the Series will do this year though without the pay-per-views but the talent in this years could be amazing. I see it breaking down into something like this:

-Angle
-Aries
-Bully
-Daniels
-Joe
-Kazarian
-Magnus
-Morgan
-Roode
-Storm
-Sabin
-Styles

I'd also be fine with Sabin somehow winning the TV title and defending it on TV every week, as long as he gets decent time to work.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome