Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 03:46 AM   #6785 (permalink)
duttanized
Working on my abs

duttanized duttanized duttanized duttanized
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleySabin View Post
His loyalty continues to baffle me. I'll be a bit more hopeful upon his return. TNA has finally decided to make new stars and push the hard workers of the company, so fingers crossed he'll be next. And I'm not talking only a "whatever" X-Division Championship reign either. The way that division is, he's long past that.
His loyalty's probably due to TNA being the only company that really gave him a chance to be exposed in his early career and generally I've heard he's compliant with where he's at. In terms of how he's used, I think it'll depend purely on how well he's able to perform on his return. To me, he's always done better as a heel rather than a face and working a return angle against Roode seems unlikely now. I was thinking maybe they'd thinking about putting Sonjay and Sabin together as a tag team again since they badly need a face team that works well right now with two, possibly three very good heel tag teams. A run in the Bound For Glory Series would be cool.