Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 08:00 PM   #7939 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

That series, man. Proof positive that Roderick Strong once was capable of having some special moments, imo.

The only negative I could say about their matches was I didn't find their Dog Collar blow-off to be too special + I HATED the aftermath of the match. Which doesn't reflect either man's work and it's on the booking department, so in short I'm basically calling their program damn near great the majority of the way through. They were warriors. Slaughtered each other every time they locked up. How Stevens could lose his luster for the sport will forever be a mystery to me. He had so much passion in these matches.