Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3694 of (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 11:57 AM
ceeder
Tiger Driver '91

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: TNA doing it right with Aces and 8's (Impact 31/1 Spoiler)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandcraig View Post
is the VP the leader ? I thought we had 2 main guys we are yet to see. VP and the Leader or whatever the other term is.

How could they possibly make a back stage agent the VP,I just dont see that happening. What a shame that would be.No offence to him but hes so far from relevant right now.
Facts:

- The President has been seen once; when Hulk and Sting went to the Aces and 8s hideout.
- The President was played by Eric Bischoff (voice distortion was 99% behind him, 1% Matt Hardy possibility)
- The VP comes out every week with the gang and gets one punched to the ground
- D-Lo Brown is 100% playing the role of the VP

Speculation:

- D-Lo will actually be the VP (we don't know that)
- Bischoff will actually be the President (we don't know that)

However, given that the unmaskings have been zero surprises so far, I think it's quite likely D-Lo is the VP. Recall how Wes Brisco got his spot (D-Lo replacing Al Snow who was randomly taken out) and how Pritchard a few times has been all "Where the hell is D-Lo!?!" when Aces and 8s have destroyed people. Quite obvious it's him.

Quote:
Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
Damn you @theearlhebner. You got what you deserved for messing with the #ItFactor and #TGMTEL. Suck our balls, old man.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome