Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #3694 (permalink)
ceeder
Tiger Driver '91

ceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friends
Default Re: TNA doing it right with Aces and 8's (Impact 31/1 Spoiler)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandcraig View Post
is the VP the leader ? I thought we had 2 main guys we are yet to see. VP and the Leader or whatever the other term is.

How could they possibly make a back stage agent the VP,I just dont see that happening. What a shame that would be.No offence to him but hes so far from relevant right now.
Facts:

- The President has been seen once; when Hulk and Sting went to the Aces and 8s hideout.
- The President was played by Eric Bischoff (voice distortion was 99% behind him, 1% Matt Hardy possibility)
- The VP comes out every week with the gang and gets one punched to the ground
- D-Lo Brown is 100% playing the role of the VP

Speculation:

- D-Lo will actually be the VP (we don't know that)
- Bischoff will actually be the President (we don't know that)

However, given that the unmaskings have been zero surprises so far, I think it's quite likely D-Lo is the VP. Recall how Wes Brisco got his spot (D-Lo replacing Al Snow who was randomly taken out) and how Pritchard a few times has been all "Where the hell is D-Lo!?!" when Aces and 8s have destroyed people. Quite obvious it's him.

Quote:
Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
Damn you @theearlhebner. You got what you deserved for messing with the #ItFactor and #TGMTEL. Suck our balls, old man.
ceeder is offline   Reply With Quote