Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 10:38 AM   #7302 (permalink)
MrMister
DEZ

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Stacks, neither of these teams are going to be in the Super Bowl most likely. Defenses are going to catch up to this read option, and it's game over for most of these type of QBs. CAM being the biggest exception...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desecrated View Post
Watched my first American football game yesterday, and I was impressed. Entertaining. Couple of questions.

Why the long season break?
Theres up to almost hundred players per team, whats the best way to follow everything? I am guessing just know and understand the key players each team have?
How do you tell apart the tactical play they are going with?

Cheers.
There is a long break because this game is brutal to the body. So it's really that the season is short.

The only way for the game to make more sense is to just keep watching it. Things will just start to click. Reading stuff about tactics and strategy will help too once you get the difference and pros and cons of say...a 4-3 defense versus a 3-4 defense...and the variations of both defensive schemes.