Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 08:39 AM   #3691 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: TNA doing it right with Aces and 8's (Impact 31/1 Spoiler)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boygirl View Post
They're the worst faction introduced by TNA ever, at this point.

It all goes down whether the big reveal for the leader will be a success or a letdown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
Congratulations, you never watched TNA during the immortal days.
^ THIS. Aces&8s has nothing on that level of horror.

I keep saying this, but the idea behind the group is fine. What's been broken is the pacing and character development. It's entirely revive-able, they only need to keep things moving at a proper pace not rushed, but with an advancing 'plot' each week.

Now, for those who think this way; why does there need to be a big name revealed? I think I'm in the minority here, but doesn't that go against the whole premise of Aces&8s? Am I wrong, or isn't the supposed motivation for joining an anger reaction to being overlooked or under-rated? Somehow, that doesn't really fit with OMG, it's Goldberg!!! Or Edge. Or some other well-known talent who has had tons of breaks and chances at ME fame.
GothicBohemian is offline   Reply With Quote