Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2013 MOTYC Thread
View Single Post
post #335 of (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 12:21 AM
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES
Déesse de L'extase

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)

re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

ROH The Hunt For Gold - 1/18

Proving Ground Match
Jimmy Jacobs vs Adam Cole ~ ***3/4

~ Woah. A really really good match on this show? It's about time. YES at this. I was excited the moment Cole vs Jacobs was signed and I was equally excited the moment it finished. Loved it. Loved the competitive nature behind the match. That was the story - pure competition. Even with a member of S.C.U.M. involved. All 3 on commentary (Corino being the third - he was hilarious per usual) plugged how Jimmy was on the backburner in a singles capacity for about a year in ROH and how this match he was proving how he can jump right back in the scene with the best of them. (tbhayley, he IS one of the best currently employeed by the company. I'd say next to Cole & Steen, that is the top 3. Easily) Cole was his usual awesome self. That man can seemingly do no wrong. His consistent string of good - great matches rolls on here. If ROH put these guys in the ring every few shows I won't complain. In fact I'm wanting Delirious to do so right now. Best of 7 series it asap. This was fun. A lot of fun. It could hold up as my favorite match from ROH in 2013 at this rate. If you like SUPERKICKS, you'll like the finish.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome