Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 11:17 PM   #7932 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blink_41sum_182 View Post
Yeah I marked for that. I kinda wished he would have stayed down and sold it better but it was still epic.

*** 3/4 for me too.

Gonna watch the Briscoes/Wolves match now.
Selling wasn't exactly perfect, but at least the match was substantial enough considering the back and forth nature of the bout. If guys are going to work an exuberant competitive bout, I'd prefer it done in the manner that they did it. I'm sure elsewhere or another rematch in ROH could be worked in a different manner and giving us another really good match.

4 Superkicks didn't pester me. Cole used them to try and shift the momentum for him at the end and it eventually worked -> leading into the Florida Key ftw. It was acceptable.