Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPN Fantasy Hockey

40K views 810 replies 20 participants last post by  JM 
#1 · (Edited)
We probably have to work fast here and I'm not really sure how many games the season will be or anything but we might as well do one up?

Who's interested?

1) JM
2) UDFK (Showtime)
3) Christian Louboutin
4) Hank Scorpio
5) obby
6) Alim
7) El Conquistador
8) ho ho inc
9) Champ
10) Aid180
11) Maveo
12) Stad.
---------------------------
13) Jon Snow
14) MrMister?

#305 ·
That's ridiculous, Raask has started one of his last 4 games, why should I be penalized for that? Other than him, I have back ups who get quality starts when they do play, why should I be forced to start goalies who start every game but are shit? Back ups are better options than all the starters or time-shares available on the waiver wire.

#306 ·
maybe because in hockey leagues you're expected to get two decent quality goalies instead of being able to still do well in the stats without actually having quality goaltending. that basically ruins the position for fantasy, what you're saying doesn't even make sense.

#311 ·
do you even know how fantasy leagues work? legit question as I don't think you do. there are only a handful of top players at every position in every sport, it's up to you to decide how you want to setup your team as it's nearly impossible to make a team that can win every category. In this league you can win 2/3 goalie stats every week if you play a goalie one game(regardless of whether the goal is any good or not) and then sit all your goalies the rest of the week. that doesn't make you a good fantasy player, that's just taking advantage of a flaw in the system. there isn't even a point of having two good goaltenders in this league as it isn't necessary at all. hell you could argue that you don't even need two goaltenders and that's just ridiculous. so yes, there should absolutely be a new setting added where you have to start your goalies a certain amount of games as other leagues have. :kobe

#312 ·
It can't be changed after the season starts. Should have looked for said setting before the season started like I instructed people to do. Probably didn't even bother to look.

#316 ·
:mark:

I was LYING. I know so much about NHL players.:side:

(nah seriously have little clue what I'm doing. added some guys, set lineups, hope for the best)

I think Cam Ward is my Alexei Ramirez hockey equivalent.

Oh and there was a TRADE. No clue who won/lost, lost/lost, won/won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.