Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/31 IMPACT Wrestling from England with OPEN FIGHT NIGHT!

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 10:15 PM   #549 (permalink)
Mrs. Austin Aries
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 1/31 IMPACT Wrestling from England with OPEN FIGHT NIGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
The definition of an overrated show if I've ever seen one. If this show was in The IZ, a lot for you would be saying it sucked. Some perspective is needed. Like always, the only people making this show bearable are the usual suspects - Park, Roode, Aries and Bad Influence. This week was no different to the past couple of months (since BFG) in terms of content and development, and that's uninspired and slightly boring, especially when you compare it to what they were churning out last Summer.

This is coming from a TNA fan. The show was no different other than the crowd. praise the crowd all you want, praise the atmosphere, but don't praise the content because it's no better than normal and normal is generally quite suckish as of late.

Oh and before you red rep me, at least try and argue your case.
You don't deserve a red rep for what you said; at least I don't think so. I've said it myself that there have been better shows. Bad Influence, Aries vs Chavo, and Joseph Park made the episode for me. Everything else was not that compelling. That's not to say the show was bad, but indeed, it has been better. However, I am looking forward to next week, so that says something. People are excited, and that excitement is infectious. It adds enjoyment to the product, much like a hot crowd does to an event.

And Velvet should definitely be on the show, but the less of her wrestling the better.