Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2005, 09:42 AM   #1005 (permalink)
Tiki Barber21 V.1.
Moron

Tiki Barber21 V.1. is an after thoughtTiki Barber21 V.1. is an after thought
Default Re: Being the booker

Survivor Series Review

Team DX vs Team Thuganomics- This was a great match. I just knew that Team Thuganomics was going to win because the feud would then be messed up. I think that at Armageddon, John Cena will not win the title. This was a great match.

Women's Battle Royal- I am not a big fan of the Women's Division. This was still a great match. I am glad that Trish is still champion because Shaniqua and other divas like her scare the crap out of me when they wrestle. They are like, Chyna almost. lol.

Cabinet vs Highlight Reel- Aw man! I hate the Cabinet. Why did they have to win? I like how you had Paul London be the sole survivor for Team Highlight Reel. It makes him seem like a great competitor like he is. JBL sucks. It is easy as that.

Hardcore Title Match- Rhyno wins it. I am glad because he deserves a title. This match was pretty gruesome. I would love to see it at a real PPV.

Team Goldberg vs Team Bring It- Team Bring it won the match. That is good for the Rock. Maybe now he will get a push to the WWE Title or something. I would love to see The Rock in that kind of picture.

Fatal 4 Way- Eddie wins. I like hwo you did it as respect to him. I also like how you noted us all that you are going to make the title vacant. This was a great match and would be amazing to see. It was even amazing reading it.

Team Foley vs Team Evolution- Dammit. I wanted Foley to be GM. Not that old Ric Flair. Oh well, the match was still amazing. This was definite Main Event material. This might have been the best Survivor Series style match that I have ever read.

Grade- 9.5/10. Great show here.
Tiki Barber21 V.1. is offline   Reply With Quote