Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #6771 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleySabin View Post
Oh, I was pretty big on both guys. Rave was underrated among the impressive ROH roster during his time there and Hoyt was a standout in TNA during the time he was given a chance. So naturally both being paired together was enough to curry favor with myself.

Hoyt's moonsault~! Yeah that was boss. You seen his match vs Abyss from Sacrifice 2005? He busts out a Van Terminator. No lie.
I most likely have. Watched TNA on the regular from 04 to 09, and watched pretty much every PPV during that period and especially since we got them free here in the UK. I just haven't seen it since then so I don't remember much of what happened.