Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is it safe to say The Undertaker will appear at Elimination Chamber?

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 05:12 PM   #29 (permalink)
DogSaget
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

DogSaget is an after thoughtDogSaget is an after thoughtDogSaget is an after thought
Default Re: Is it safe to say The Undertaker will appear at Elimination Chamber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Curry I View Post
Would be pretty cool if the lights went out, everyone expects the SHIELD to attack someone, then Taker's gong/bell strikes. Crowd would mark out like hell.
Lights out, shield music hits, lights go back on with shield in the ring, laid out on the mat, with the person they were attacking looking confused.

Lights go off AGAIN, gong.

Although if he ends up deciding to do mania, its going to be punk raving about how his title streak was still the greatest thing of the era, gong. As cool as a shield double lights out could be.

Also, unrelated, is taker supposed to be face or hell right now? (Kayfabe wise, I know in reality hes one of the legends whos ascended above that, and people will be behind him anyway)

Last edited by DogSaget : 02-03-2013 at 05:16 PM.
DogSaget is offline   Reply With Quote