Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2005, 07:22 PM   #1000 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: Being the booker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Wolf Guy
Its me pushing Christian INTO the main event. Undertaker is on the down turn now anyway. He wont be around much longer, and he should be helping push new talent to take over. You probably wont agree, but its my reasoning for Christian beating Undertaker 4 times.
Wello your right about the fact that I will not agree. Bu8t it's your BTB but 4 times seems a little unrealistic to me. I mean you haven't seen any other man on there way to main eventing in WWE without losing to the Undertaker. I understand your reason but to make it a little more realistic you should have had Taker beat Christan once at least.

#BadNewsSanta is offline   Reply With Quote