Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2005, 06:26 PM   #999 (permalink)
Crimsontide
Moron

Crimsontide 50 - 100
Default Re: Being the booker

Cena rapping to open up the show and then followed by one of IMO the Main Events was a great move and really got the show off to a good start. Cena wins and now we'll see him challenge HBK at Armageddon in what should be huge.

Christian and SCSA seems to be seemingly further escalating toward a match between the two and it looks like it might happen at Wrestlemania as besides that and Clash, your not doing interpromotional matches right?

SHANIQUA ELIMINATED FIRST IN THE WOMENS TITLE MATCH?! WOW! Nice retain for the champion.

HBK and The Rock continue to build up and wow what an encounter that will be in BTB, hopefully Rock comes out on top.

The Triple Title Match was the match of the night IMO and had some of the be storytelling I've ever seen, especially the end with JBL and Paul London but Chris Jericho getting eliminated first was a surprise.

Wrestlemania Teaser Trailer was funny and it's nice to seea new one besides that Christian-Tomko one with Fabulous Moolah and Mae Young. Chavo tkaing Eddie's part was perfect.

Rhino with a nice retain in the Hardcore Gauntlet Match.

SCSA, Rock and Benoit all survive in a great match that saw these men dominate despite losing the AFA. This was one of the better matches on the card as well.

Eddie Guerrero wins the title in an emotional moment for this BTB in his last appearance, I cant wait to see if you do a Tribute Show for him on SD as even if its in recap, Im sure it'll be something ar superb.

WARGAMES, The ME is here and Im so excited about this match. CHRISTIAN PINS UNDERTAKER AGAIN?! While Im sorta against >C< does look like the second coming of the mesiah in this thread as who has beaten the Deadman 4times in four months? Christian beats Orton with a steel chair and both men come out looking good especially Orton surprisingly as Im a firm believer in a loss doing more for you then a win.

Theres so much Im looking forward to coming off this PPV especially the Guerrero Tribute you may or may not put together, Flair as GM which may push Batista into the ME, and of course the vacated title which will probably start a tournament which will end at Full Loaded. Great PPV once again Wolf Beast.
Crimsontide is offline   Reply With Quote