Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 11:08 AM   #1797 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
I have thank you very much. Bussing him because he messed his claim seems likely. And yes woolcock is who I replaced. Nice to see you get so angry when I have not even properly studied your posts to see if my hunch is right so thanks clover. Oh and also I used my role night on impulse and got nothing. Though scum would target one of the better players night one.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
You said you got nothing. I take it you mean you received no PM? As opposed to nobody visiting IMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday View Post
Knew Mikey wasn't engaging.

LC/McQueen/Fitz/DocBlue are prob good bets for vigs to be shooting at. Well less sure on DocBlue now as his content looks town but w/e still have lingering suspicions.

Skyfall could easily be scum just because he's not done anything town his second time around. WOOLCOCK was slightly more likely to be town than not - so that's that.

Ziggler Mark's multi quote seemed kind of random.
Yeah don't vig me. I don't know about Fitz, he's not contributing so wouldn't be much of a loss at this point but i'd have to check his activity/scumhunting in a town game to compare. Titania has something on LC and McQueen is pretty much in the same boat as Fitz.

Not sure I buy this Mikey claim, could be Volkoff trying to out a newbie Night Cop. I don't see what info Titania could possibly have on the Cop if he's only visited Chr1st0 and Dan. Busdriver/Redirector is possible but no point speculating until we've seen the flip

Blue Is Still The Colour