Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 10:46 AM   #2391 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Yeah thanks for hosting this big, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Magic & dan were the MVPs imo. They made great actions and decisions in the QT on things I didn't even register and they played it smart with dan taking the fall to increase Magic's chances of being seen as town. All I did was appear active without really taking many risks and just posting enough to be seen without people taking a great interest in me.

@ imp praising me only to immediately c...h my hopes by saying he just forgot about me.

Funnily enough, my first post soft-claiming to be a Mav team was a pure tongue in cheek remark which wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Was relieved when big gave Barca as a fake claim because otherwise I'd have likely been buggered.

Last edited by WOOLCOCK : 02-03-2013 at 10:49 AM.