Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 10:43 AM   #4966 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
True Blood doesn't deserve any praise because its garbage (probably the worst show HBO has ever done which is sad because its probably second in popularity behind The Sopranos) with a lot of tits in it. Tits and FRANK SOBATKA are the only two redeeming things about that show.
Not acknowledging Sex and the City made me laugh. If we're talking about all time popular HBO shows...well c'mon man. It's been proven it topped The Sopranos in popularity whether you like it or not.

And True Blood rules. I think you're wanting the death of hipsters which is what forces you to think the show isn't good. Ignore the morons. Embrace the product. FANTASY.