Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!
View Single Post
post #8555 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - BRAVE BRADFORD/KICKING KIDS

We were really poor in the first half today and it was really typical that a few days after the transfer window shuts, we don't get a striker in and Jermain Defoe gets injured. Tonight is a big game in the African cup of Nations, I just hope Togo lose so we get Adebayor back for the Newcastle game next Saturday, he will be needed.

Bale was real quality today. Popped up everywhere and was strolling past West Brom players with ease, he has really come on from even last season, his shots just seem to be so much more deadlier, always seem to hit the target. Cracking finish today. I also thought Holtby looked brilliant when he come on, think he had something like 95% pass completion and not afraid to put a foot in too, he will be an important player for us, always on the move and it's great to see.

Another clean sheet for Lloris too. I said before the weekend that if we win our next 3 games, we will be in 3rd place. I stand by that. We won today, we have Newcastle at home coming up next and then West Ham away. In that time Chelsea play against Man City away I believe and I honestly can't see them picking up three points there. I won't be counting my chickens though as anything can happen.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome