Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 09:25 AM   #1759 (permalink)
Victarion
Valar Morghulis

Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
I don't think he caught it but even if he did it was orange scum. Doesn't mean he's not the SK or other scum.
Actually, it'd mean he'd be confident enough all town pm's came from the same place as scum? it works if his whole scumteam shared their image locations....which is odd. I don't think it's likely.

Quote:
Again, how is it tunneling?
You voted him when obby was pseudo confirmed scum. Not sure what other word you'd use for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Because this is a multiscum game based on the size of it, Obby's flip, and the theme knowledge people. One night kills belongs to the Vig while the other belongs to Obby's group. Then there's the mafia group with the day kill. Mikey needs to be lynched as quickly as possible. I believe he's in that group with the day kill and hopefully most of them are Americans and miss the chance to put their kill in.
Eh, the daykiller is probably a DaySk? Or a smaller scum group. It's possible a kill was blocked night 1, anyway.

Vote MIKEY