Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 10:16 AM   #1753 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading

Feels good to be back. Being reading since my death and anark made a fantastic post. One of the scum team I think is made of newer players. I mean why kill tier 6 players like me and skyfall on night 1. I also think the other scum team will be all top players. Also I believe Titania. She hates fake info and said this in champions league mafia. lynch: mikey.

Also my role is miller and apparently I just come up as non-town aligned so this adds to my theory of more then one scum group. Also called obby being scum from the start. Also I am certain froot, taz and ziggler mark or cloverleaf are scum. Ziggler and clover being the leaders for the ring. Could both be in it.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App