Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #2204 (permalink)
Maelstrom21
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Maelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friends
Default Re: #NAZFRATTACK #TMLtalk

Another interesting NHL Saturday. I was at the Pens-Devils game and it was nice to see the black and gold clicking again. Crosby looked great but afer his little post whistle dust-ups with Volchenkov, I see why fans of opposing teams can really despise 87. Devils were pretty flat but I do want to say that Ilya Kovalchuk doesn't get enough credit for what a strong passer he is. That facet of his game is much better than I remember and it was great to see live. Best moment of the game was Robert Bortuzzo getting his first NHL goal. His reaction of shock and excitement was awesome.

Sharks undefeated season gets an * with a shootout loss, still very impressive.

Montreal and Anaheim both exploded offensively. Both Jon Quick and Ryan Miler got pulled which is surprising. I thought both Anaheim and Tampa would surprise a bit this year, let's see if they can keep it up.