Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 09:03 AM   #2752 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

I'll personally never understand how that suplex spot ruined the finals. It wasn't good, but it was so minor in comparison to the rest of the bout. By the time Maria got her teeth knocked out I was on cloud nine and not nearly willing enough to care about a cliched spot.

Trying to rack my brain if there are any major spots that have killed any match for me that I was into. I know there have been some done to the point where it settles the fact that a match I disliked got really shitty. A la something involving Briscoes or Michael Elgin.

And wait has there been a Chikara fan who put Kingston vs Jigsaw over Kingston vs Tadasuke? I liked them both, but I'd have to say the match vs Tadasuke was the clear favorite in which was the overall better match.