Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 06:42 AM   #1733 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Multi-scum doesn't mean there can't be a SK. In fact i'm pretty sure there is one based on the flavour in the Day kill; "Stabbed by a mysterious figure" rather than a gunshot feels way more SK-ish than a mafia/vig kill. I've seen multiple scum with a SK also before. Wasn't there a game recently with two SKs and two scum groups? Plus in mine and Pez's game we had three groups of three plus a SK type role.
That flavor does point to a day sk, which makes me wonder about the set-up again, but I still don't see this person, if it is a day sk, killing scum for us. They need to take out other players and leave all the confirmed scum/ suspicious ones to have a chance at winning this thing.