Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 06:36 AM   #1731 (permalink)
Titania
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."

Titania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inductee
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Kenny you claim it's a lazy rubbish case yet you still haven't justified why you asked SEVEN people for their thoughts on other players and offered absolutely nothing yourself when these thoughts were provided.
This made me think you might be scum, Kenny, since I think you might have done that in Christmas mafia though I haven't checked back nor do I know if that's something you generally do regardless of alignment. There is one pro-town reason that I can think of which would cause you to do that so many times. I won't say it since it's better not to.

I'd prefer LC claiming before the day write-up but I think we can't afford to delay this lynch since there's a huge chance that if we quick lynch we avoid another day kill on town altogether.