Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best match in IYH history

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 05:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Best match in IYH history

I gotta go with Canadian Stampede. Man, that match was pretty amazing and I don't know if it was because of the action, the massive combination of storylines or the fact that the feud truly seemed like a war.

Bret/Bulldog from December 1995 (I want to say Great White North) was a pretty good match and personally, I liked it better than their Summerslam 1992 match, as Bulldog seemed to be on his game. Diana, once again, being torn between her husband and brother made the match quite dramatic.

I also liked the big 6 man tag from International Incident. I remember being pissed when Gorilla Monsoon opened RAW and announce that Warrior was going to be suspended for no showing events. But when HBK cut that promo and introduced Sid as him and Ahmed's new partner, I marked out. The look on Cornette's face was priceless.

Regarding that 6 man tag, it seems ironic that about 14 months prior, Sid attacked HBK and "injured" him. We never really got a pay off with that, as Diesel feuded with Sid and Sid disappeared some time after (never understood why). And HBK introduces the man that "injured" him as his newest partner, it just seemed so awkward. It's like Sid was brought back twice in the span of 14 months to job to the Kliq.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote