Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 04:55 AM   #5379 (permalink)
Hypnotik
Learning to break kayfabe

Hypnotik is an after thought
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Hi new here and I love playing WWE 13, not online either because those people are just so full of it or spammers.

One thing that bothers me about WWE Universe is how in cutscenes custom themes don't play, wish they fix that. I really hate how they kick out at one after hitting a finisher and sometimes after you hit a finisher you go for a pin and instead the wrestler picks them up.

I have a question. What do you guy's caws look like? Do you create your own originals, create wrestlers that are not in the game, or download them?

I mostly have originals, I have:

1 Downloaded Wrestler, 7 tag teams, 17 divas, & 18 Superstars. You may think I'm weird but I have many old WWE themes on my PS3 like Kurt Angle, Benoit, etc. but I create CAWS that are an homage to them. Like I have a CAW that is named The Patriot, he has Kurt's theme and entrance but that's it, doesn't look like Kurt at all or no attire similar to his and doesn't have his moveset. It's my version and might as well not waste the themes I have on my PS3 I base my caws on the themes that I have lol.
Hypnotik is offline   Reply With Quote