Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #55 (permalink)
MTheBehemoth
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
No, it's not.
I've been watching TNA since 2005 and stopped around 2009-2010 for obvious reasons until impact wrestling... but LAX with konan was a stable, I mean a really badass one with motives and booking behind not just a generic latino tag team. Hernandez and Homicide in 2008 were what joe/nashbitch 2008 was to samoa joe in 2006.
There was most def. some "internet fans" not buying the new LAX and I was one of them.
Once again - You're saying that the LAX with Konnan was better, which is not what we're discussing here.
Also, you can't compare a cool heel stable (great) to a SUCCESSFUL version of Chavo and Hernandez(good). There was nothing 'dead' about them whatsoever.