Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #5921 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 10:47 PM
AwSmash
Nobody's gay for Moleman.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargerov View Post
Anyone know if there's a 2013 EWR database?

cheers.
Here's one for early January.

http://www.mediafire.com/?c7672e8282r2dpf

2 Months until WrestleMania and my card is looking pretty bad.. Can't really avoid the rematches though. It's in order. Trying to keep it realistic (giving the crowd a break between big matches)....

PRE SHOW BATTLE ROYALE (2 WINNERS ADDED TO THE TAG TITLES MATCH): Antonio Cesaro and Big Show def. 18 Other Wrestlers
TAG TITLES: Rhodes Scholars (c) vs. Prime Time Players vs. Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs. Big Show and Antonio Cesaro
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Alberto Del Rio
5-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH: Sheamus, Randy Orton, The Miz, Kofi Kingston & Ryback vs. Wade Barrett, Brad Maddox and The Shield
NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH: Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H
SINGLES MATCH: Kane vs. Daniel Bryan
SINGLES MATCH: Undertaker vs. CM Punk
DIVA'S TITLE: Kaitlyn (c) vs. AJ Lee
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: The Rock (c) vs. John Cena

I have a plan for The Rock and John Cena that doesn't involve either turning heel (it can if you want ), but should still send most the fans home happy. The only reason Big Show and Antonio Cesaro are in the tag match is because they should both be on the card, but I couldn't really find another way to add them to it.

Also, does anyone know how to use that event glitch where you get two shows for a PPV?

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

LEGENDARY ALBUMS DOWNLOAD MEGATHREAD:http://www.wrestlingforum.com/music-...l-updated.html

Last edited by AwSmash; 02-02-2013 at 11:27 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome