Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What are your views on smoking?

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 07:43 PM   #60 (permalink)
IJ
i do it for the ratchets

IJ IJ IJ IJ IJ IJ IJ IJ IJ IJ IJ
Default Re: What are your views on smoking?

Smoking is cool in itself, as in the smoke coming out of your mouth. It looks really cool, plus feels really cool, especially if you know how to do smoke tricks. The effects of it however are not cool - Premature death, loss of taste (my biggest one, i love me some food), and addiction.

This is why I like me some weed, it is the opposite of those things. I also feel that people shouldn't horn in on things like this. If someone wants to smoke, let them smoke. I personally will enjoy a cigar everyone once in a while, I like the grape swisher sweets due to the flavor, you don't inhale so it isn't as bad for you (it is still bad, i'm not saying it isn't), it has flavor which cigarettes do not (i mean like added flavor, not the tobacco itself), and smoke tricks are easier since you do not inhale.

in the end smoking is fine by me, if you want to do cigarettes good for you. weed, good for you. cigars, good for you. do what the fuck you want.