Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 06:35 PM   #1592 (permalink)
DarkStark
VALAR MORGHULIS

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Observation- I don't like this post. First of all there's to many "lol's" It's almost like he's scum for the first time and nervous about it.

Perhaps he's bussing McLovin as well based on previous posts.

And then Faraday had the same feelings and said someone else before him brought it up *which was me*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Yeah I was the one that brought up oompaloompaTAZ's "lols" in that one particular post. It just seemed nervous to me as if he's scum for the first time and doesn't really know how to play it. He was on McLovin pretty hard there for a bit and if he is scum he could be trying to bus McLovin which is why he appears so nervous with it. Just a theory.