Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #5919 (permalink)
Eclairal
Little Poppa Pump

Eclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friends
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni14 View Post
I'm having a tough time with it, I just bought TEW2013 and started with TNA, in 2 months I've gone down to Cult level. I just try to book everybody and even split the show into two brands just to have everyone on the roster have some TV time. I don't get what I'm doing wrong.

Is the Cornellverse any good? I'm willing to try it but I just can't get into it.
I don't think giving TV Time for everybody is a good thing. I think that first, you should try to do a storyline for all your favorite guys, like this, it will take 1 hour or more to make something with all of them and then, you can add some other match. And don't forget to put the rookies in the Pre-Show like this, they became better. This is what I do personnaly^^

Edit : forget that tip lol.
I made only one Impact and guess what. Thanks to this, on SPort TV and ESPN, I get .... 100 VIEWERS.

I'm a worst draw that CM Punk xD

Last edited by Eclairal : 02-02-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Eclairal is offline   Reply With Quote