Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #5919 (permalink)
Eclairal
Little Poppa Pump

Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni14 View Post
I'm having a tough time with it, I just bought TEW2013 and started with TNA, in 2 months I've gone down to Cult level. I just try to book everybody and even split the show into two brands just to have everyone on the roster have some TV time. I don't get what I'm doing wrong.

Is the Cornellverse any good? I'm willing to try it but I just can't get into it.
I don't think giving TV Time for everybody is a good thing. I think that first, you should try to do a storyline for all your favorite guys, like this, it will take 1 hour or more to make something with all of them and then, you can add some other match. And don't forget to put the rookies in the Pre-Show like this, they became better. This is what I do personnaly^^

Edit : forget that tip lol.
I made only one Impact and guess what. Thanks to this, on SPort TV and ESPN, I get .... 100 VIEWERS.

I'm a worst draw that CM Punk xD

Last edited by Eclairal : 02-02-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Eclairal is offline   Reply With Quote