Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011
View Single Post
post #819 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Kun10
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Nearly had a 'throw your controller off the wall' moment there. Took me around 4 tries to get O+S down to one man. Was doing pretty well just hanging back with Great Soul Arrow (never really tried this tactic beforehand) and then.... the cutscene with Smough abosrbing Ornstein's soul ends and all of a sudden I'm trapped UNDER Giant Smough while he fucking butt bounces me to oblivion. There's literally nothing I could do. Suppose next time I'll make sure when I do kill Ornstein I bolt for the other side of the room.

@Soupman: Notice you said you had a PS3 in the PS4 thread. Have you thought about trying Demon's Souls? I'd say it's a definite buy if you're a Dark Souls fan and own a PS3. It's available on PSN as well and supposedly the community has had a new lease of life. I didn't do PvP when I played because nobody was on I've heard it's loads better. No lagstabs/rollBS/poise/WoG etc.

Last edited by Kun10; 02-02-2013 at 03:17 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome