Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #818 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD of CUNT View Post
I got this for Christmas 2011 and still haven't finished it once, never mind several times. I should pick this up again. I was doing pretty well at not getting skull fucked by everything for a minute there.
I got it on release day and pretty much stopped playing it after a week, by that point I had hardly done anything of merit. But a few months ago I got an urge to play it again after seeing the discussions in this thread, and also watching videos that LC had posted. It gave me some ideas on how to play the game better so I started it again with a new character.

I got to know how to make weapons, parry better etc., and after a week or so I was knocking over enemies left and right with the Halberd, then i finally finished it. Certainly wouldn't have thought that when I was playing with my first character!

Banner & Avy - Abk™
TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote