Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #2201 (permalink)
Maelstrom21
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Maelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: #NAZFRATTACK #TMLtalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hardy Hater View Post
The Sharks could be going 48-0 and 16-0 playoffs and still trade Murray, he's horrible and one of the most overrated defensemen ever.

What other fans see: "Wow, he hits! He's tall! He plays top-4 minutes! He's great, I'll offer a 2nd line forward for him! Awesome player!{"

What Sharks fans see: "Okay, nobody gives a fuck if he gets out of position to throw a check, he's far too immobile to get anything done, and nobody knows why the coaching staff is so obsessed with him."
I was impressed with Murray in the playoffs a few years ago, I think it was the 2010 run. I'll have to check him out this again this year.

The Pens currently have a bunch of mobile defensemen who can't clear the front of the net or play with any degree of physicality. Letang throws some hits but he's a smaller guy and Orpik throws big body checks that take him way out of position.