Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What are your views on smoking?

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 09:47 AM   #19 (permalink)
HardKoR
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

HardKoR needs to make some friendsHardKoR needs to make some friendsHardKoR needs to make some friendsHardKoR needs to make some friendsHardKoR needs to make some friendsHardKoR needs to make some friendsHardKoR needs to make some friendsHardKoR needs to make some friendsHardKoR needs to make some friendsHardKoR needs to make some friends
Default Re: What are your views on smoking?

I used to smoke, no more than a pack or pack and a half a week. I quit because they banned it in bars and it kept getting more expensive. I hate people who blame the cigarette companies, especially those who get lung cancer and sue them because they won't take any blame on themselves.

I also hate the extreme leftists who think their rights should over take yours. Some fat ugly bull dike gave me shit for smoking a cig 10 feet away down wind claiming I was going to aggravate her asthma, and said if I didn't move she was going to sit and fart on my face

Bitches like her are the ones who banned smoking in local bars claiming they have the right to enter a smoke free bar when ever they want. However this in turns violates my right to enter a smoke friendly bar. Before the ban everyone had a choice. Bars had a choice to be smoke friendly or smoke free and customers had a choice which kind they could attend. Now bars have no choice and customers have no choice, but it keeps the fat ugly bull dikes happy.

HBK OWNS ALL
HardKoR is online now   Reply With Quote