Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What are your views on smoking?

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 07:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: What are your views on smoking?

I tried smoking back when I was a teenager in High School and I wasn't the biggest fan of it. Just never liked the feeling of actually breathing it into my lungs so never got used to it. I'll occasionally smoke one or two at a social event, like a party, wedding etc., but never all the time.

Cigars on the other hard I really enjoy, especially the smell of them. As for other people smoking it I'm fine with that. My grand-parents, dad, most of my family have, so I'm fine with it. Don't really like the Smoking ban in pubs though, annoying having to walk past them just to get into the place. What was wrong with non-smoking and smoking rooms?

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote