Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I gave TNA a chance yesterday and I loved it

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 03:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
Kabraxal
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

Kabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missed
Default Re: I gave TNA a chance yesterday and I loved it

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cynical Heel View Post
If only they would take that goddamn title off Jeff Hardy..
It can be frustrating... but he isn't anywhere near the worst in history for a champion. TNA would be better served with someone else in the long run... not a knock on jeff, but he's old guard. TNA right now needs someone either newer to the main event scene or someone who hasn't had the runs in a few companies he's had. It's time to do what the WWE did in 98 and build those new stars that they can create a revolutionary product around. I think maybe TNA is doing that though... we have to deal with the short term superface booking, but I think it's endgame is to put over another star. Could be wrong... but it just feels like everything is building to that.