Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??
View Single Post
post #1980 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 02:58 AM
Roman the Reigndeer
King of the North Pole

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

I was bored and just for fun I wondered to myself how much it would cost me to go to WrestleMania this year. So I just looked for tickets, hall of fame tickets, airline ticket, hotel, and a rent a car all for just one person. So all the values I give you is just for one person.

First thing I looked up was the actual WrestleMania ticket itself. I didn't tickets at ticketmaster so I went to StubHub. They had a better selection of tickets. The cheapest ticket I saw was $65.00 but it was on the highest level of the stadium and it was behind the stage. If I'm going to travel half across the country to watch WrestleMania live, I want a decent seat. The best seat I found was $715.95 and it is pretty much towards the upper top part of the stadium. The Hall of Fame tickets are easily to find and they all around $175.00 range.

Next I looked up airline tickets. I am from the Milwaukee area so I picked a flight on April 5th flying out of Milwaukee to Newark,NJ. If I'm flying to Mania I want spend a little more time down there so I decided to leave on the Friday before Wrestlemania. It would Have cost me $936 round trip for one person to fly there and back.

Now I have to sleep, so I looked up the room rates for the East Rutherford area during Wrestlemania weekend. I actually found a good deal for a room at a Marriott near the airport which is about 15 miles away from the stadium. As of now the rooms are $129 a night for one person.

For a rent a car I found a standard car $81.29 a day which for 4 days is $323.12 total

I got to eat and I know that wont be cheap so I'll bring about around 400-500 extra bucks for food and souviners and emergency money.

$715.95 (Wrestlemania ticket)
+$175.00 (Hall of Fame ceremony ticket)
+$936.00 (Airline tickets)
+$387.00 (Hotel)
+$323.12 (Rent a car)

So around an estimate for me(for one person) going to Wrestlemania, it would have cost me $2,536.13 to go to Wrestlemania without the taxes added in and without any spending money and without eating food. I do not have this kind of money to go to a wrestling event and I wouldn't go on my own so it cost around $5,000 to just go to Wrestlemania with a friend or family member. I wish I could but I am not planning on going to Wrestlemania this year.

Sig credit to CHAMP and DUB

PWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome