Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I gave TNA a chance yesterday and I loved it

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 01:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
Kabraxal
Getting over in the mid-card

Kabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: I gave TNA a chance yesterday and I loved it

I've been watching TNA off and on for most of the 10 years... they've had some great years, but there has never been one show like this. Hell, even WWE only managed to have one match that felt like that whole show Thursday in a decade. There was just something special to this week and even long time TNA fans have gotten more stoked. I don't know if it was the crowd, the booking, the wrestlers, the lighting, or just something you can't describe... but it felt like WCW used to in the mid to late 90s. It just had this manic energy pulsing throughout the show that lifted every single segment.

Maybe it was the change to more road shows spurring everyone and everything, but that show felt huge and it came off as "we will bulldoze the world.. sit back and enjoy the ride".