Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I gave TNA a chance yesterday and I loved it
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 02:39 AM
Mrs. Austin Aries
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: I gave TNA a chance yesterday and I loved it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Eagles View Post
I wish I started watching earlier, but now is better than never. I've been bored to death from WWE for awhile now and Rock taking the title off of Punk with Cena winning the Rumble was the final draw.

I was entertained from start to finish with TNA last night. Even the matches were more entertaining. Aces of Eights storyline was great and I can't wait to see where it goes. It is a nice alternative to WWE and I didn't have to deal with kiddy shit the whole night. Looks like I picked a perfect time to become a fan since they are taking Impact on the road every week starting in March. Getting their product on the road will get them a much larger audience instead of just doing TV tapings in one location.
Welcome. Considering that they've had even better shows content/wrestling-wise than last night's (which was also good), that's good to hear. I turned to them exclusively some time back because I personally find more enjoyment in the content and the way the wrestlers perform both on the mic and on the mat. Still care about WWE to a point but I'm just waiting for things to turn around, if they will. I hope you continue to enjoy IW, and I hope that things get even better for them. I hope 2013 will be their best year, and then hopefully wrestling as a whole can also be elevated so that even more eyes will turn towards the product. People complain, but they've been doing a lot to try to do things right. Good luck to them.

---

Aces and 8s have stagnated, but I hope they can pull out some kind of genuine surprise in the future and/or either refresh or end the angle. It gives guys something to do and keeps them on tv, but they need to freshen things up if they're going to be around for longer, because I'm not getting any real sense of purpose from them at the mo'.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome