Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who stands out the most on WF?

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 10:10 PM   #567 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
I'll try to get you a clear shot or even get a good video of it. MiSu was my number 2 but his hair IS impossible. Check this out:

I have a Gamecube and I had that game somewhere, I could easily make MiSu but I don't have the memory card anymore (I don't think) and I don't want to play that old ass game, lol.

KAZE NI NARE!
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Oh dang I have my Day of Reckoning game complete with memory card. I'll create Suzuki and do the campaign with him

I'll make WWE finally put over an amazing Japanese talent that isn't Inoki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Ha, he makes himself out to be a victim who never did any wrong. I think he had potential but with the constant injuries and reckless ring work, they tried and it just didn't work.

EDIT: SVR 2006 is the best!
Not to mention he royally sucks without the filters too. Asshole gimmick is ugggggggghhhh. He's probably the most bitter guy towards that company so it's pretty hilarious.