Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I gave TNA a chance yesterday and I loved it

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
shandcraig
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

shandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: I gave TNA a chance yesterday and I loved it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony316 View Post
TNA is far better than WWE in my opinion. 2012 was a great year for TNA and now that they're going on the road...2013 could be THE breakout year for TNA. I love this god damn company.

I know its funny right. I have been watching wrestling for a long time. I watched wwe for years. I just think they had hired way to many people behind the scenes that dont know wrestling. Something i find so dam boring and noone feels intense. Dont get me wrong.I hope things get back to what they was and i like them maybe one day again.

I just see this edge with Impact wrestling. Yes the impact zone was terrible but the wrstlers i think are better and have a lot more passion showing

I just get this striving 1998 feel from IW.
shandcraig is offline   Reply With Quote