Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania 29 doesn't need to have HHH booked on the card
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 08:45 PM
rohisawesome34
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WrestleMania 29 doesn't need to have HHH booked on the card

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasTheMenace View Post
Yes, their feud this time around would be much better than last year's, but again....is that really what we would need out of HHH and Lesnar for WrestleMania? There are better options for these 2 men to go with. If they had feuded at any other PPV that's not involved with WrestleMania, I wouldn't mind, but they're just hogging the spotlight from other guys who desperately need it for 'Mania. Their match would be a total waste of time in the end because as we all know by now they'd both leave and disappear again for awhile after WM ...
i disagree it doesnt matter if they dissapear after mania theyre still huge stars that draw money at the biggest show of the year jeez if you and all these other moronic smarks were running mania then it would be a complete disaster but thank god vince and the creative team dont listen to the internet. it needs to happen hhh vs lesnar 2 it makes sense and the rematch doesnt need to happen at a small ppv it needs to happen at wrestlemania 29 to make it even bigger so im all for it to happen and it will be awesome period and taker needs to be on the card too well i hope he is anyway!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome