Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What have you got a huge collection of

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #82 (permalink)
LovelyElle890
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

LovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friends
Default Re: What have you got a huge collection of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Yugioh Cards. I have a ton of them. To give you an idea of how much I have, I have a large briefcase, about 10 tins, an album folder, and several deck boxes filled with cards. With the briefcase and tins containing the majority of the cards, mostly the commons and cards that aren't worth much being there, with the album for my rarest and most favourite cards, and the deck boxes for the decks I have. My collection is probably worth a good few hundred quid. But I've never thought of selling them though, because like things like Pokemon, they were a big part of my childhood growing up. Keeping them for the nostalgia.
Yes, I used to have lots of Yugioh cards. I always ran a Spellcaster Deck because I thought they were the coolest cards. Most of my cards ended up being banned but those are the ones that I loved collecting. Black Luster Soldier EOTB . I remember dropping 80 bucks on those booster boxes multiple times, as well as buying the individual cards. I easily spent well over 600 dollars.