Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Applebee's fires employee after complaining about being stiffed by one customer
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Applebee's fires employee after complaining about being stiffed by one customer

As far as the 18% gratuity, the original article this one was sourced from stated that the pastor was seated at a table for 20, where more than $200 of food was ordered after Sunday service. The 18% was auto-added by the software, because the waiter had to serve a damn table of 20.

Around here, in the buckle of the Bible Belt, my friends in the service industry hate waiting on Sunday Afternoons/Wednesday Nights. People roll in with a party of 20, let their kids run everywhere, push tables together, complain about how hungry they are after their long church service, and then don't tip. Or, even worse, they leave religious pamphlets shaped like money in lieu of a tip. Or they try and proselytize. It is generally agreed to be the worst shift of the week.

(There seems to be something wrong with that. I don't know what. But it doesn't reflect well on Christianity as it is practiced around here.)

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome