Wrestling Forum banner

Who should be HHH's opponent at WM29?

923 views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  LovelyElle890 
#1 · (Edited)
No one wants to see HHH/LESNAR again...What opponent would you want for HHH instead...or you don't even want him on the show at all?

#3 ·
CM Punk or him, sheamus, and orton vs the Shield

#6 ·
vs Ryback :))

#7 ·
He shouldn't and doesn't need to be on the card, but storyline wise it would be Lesnar.

#19 ·
To be honest, if Austin were to ever come back for a final match it should be the triple threat that never happened. Rock vs HHH vs Austin. You don't need a complex story. Just make it about bragging rights and let it be the retirement/end for all three. Best way to end the Era, in my opinion.

#11 ·
The WWE has been fine without him since he retired from full time 3 years ago. Im not going to go on a bitchfest because I prefer not to have him on the card. Again it's Vince's company not mine. Im looking at the big picture here. He mostly will be working with Brock again. If he wins it's so what, he gets his win back that nobody will remember, unless Lesnar and Triple H tear the house down. Brock and Triple H don't have good chemistry together so they would really have to go all out on this one. If Triple H wins, what's the point, he's going to be written off TV after Wrestlemania. The same thing with Brock. If he wins, so what. If he loses, so what. He may stick around up til Extreme Rules, but the WWE would write him off TV again. On the flipside, Triple H isn't a roadblock in someone's push. So his presence doesn't hurt any up and comer or hot mid-carder.

#12 ·
I don't think he needs to be on the card. It's too late to work out a storyline of any sort for him vs an opponent, and since he's now the "COO", it wouldn't make much sense to have him be competing vs anyone nowadays, that's why he should stick with his backstage role.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.