Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania 29 doesn't need to have HHH booked on the card

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
JAROTO
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

JAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friends
Default Re: WrestleMania 29 doesn't need to have HHH booked on the card

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasTheMenace View Post
Undertaker has the streak which is what makes WrestleMania even better than it already is. We really don't need to see HHH because one, he's already in charge backstage, and seeing him wrestle is just simply pointless seeing as how he already has one job, he's boosting his ego way too much. Lesnar vs HHH is a pointless match, at least The Rock vs Cena serves a purpose as it would be for the WWE Championship AND it features the top guy in the company. Lesnar/HHH are both part-time wrestlers, it's really dumb honestly. HHH doesn't need to be on the card seeing as how he wouldn't even be the biggest draw, there are stars bigger than him and he needs to realize that. Brock Lesnar is the selling point, which means any of his opponents would benefit from facing him in the ring as the guy is 10x more the draw than HHH is.

"You insulted my wife??? My kids??? Let's fight at WrestleMania!" How many fucking times have we seen that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasTheMenace View Post
Yes, their feud this time around would be much better than last year's, but again....is that really what we would need out of HHH and Lesnar for WrestleMania? There are better options for these 2 men to go with. If they had feuded at any other PPV that's not involved with WrestleMania, I wouldn't mind, but they're just hogging the spotlight from other guys who desperately need it for 'Mania. Their match would be a total waste of time in the end because as we all know by now they'd both leave and disappear again for awhile after WM ...
Exactly my thoughts. HHH/LESNAR II is a total waste. I hope HHH's gets booed out of the building if it takes place.
JAROTO is offline   Reply With Quote